About Me

My photo
kuala selangor / shah alam, selangor, Malaysia
Hye everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm selling selected USED/PRE-LOVED items at reasonable prices. Specialized on band,brand and vintage t-shirts. All items are NEGOTIABLE. So don't hesitate to contact me for more information. Text/call +60172645744 (asri). LONG LIVE BUNDLE GENERATION!!

vintage asics tiger trainer jacket(SOLD).



vintage asics tiger trainer jacket.
size s/m.made in jepun.condition A+.
rm35 including postage.(SOLD).

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! It is sold! Can you inform here whenever it comes back? It is going to be a good addition to my work out clothes. Now days, people have become fitness freaks and activewear is something that doesn’t go in loss. It is the most comfortable outfit anyone can ever wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then there's the other kind of booty shorts that is designed to show off your behind to the best of its ability. Crown Royal Shorts

    ReplyDelete