About Me

My photo
kuala selangor / shah alam, selangor, Malaysia
Hye everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm selling selected USED/PRE-LOVED items at reasonable prices. Specialized on band,brand and vintage t-shirts. All items are NEGOTIABLE. So don't hesitate to contact me for more information. Text/call +60172645744 (asri). LONG LIVE BUNDLE GENERATION!!

THE SALES SALES SALES SALES SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very good friend of mine asking me
"weyh blog kau x buat sales ke?aku tengok blog orang lain semua ada sale."
sebab tu here im announcing first BEGINNER DIVER blog sales sales sales.
the sale only valid for a week starting from 31st August until 5th September.
if nak tengok barang yang ada sales just click SALES kat tepi sebelah kanan blog.
anything do text/call me for more info.
thanx!!!!!
cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment