About Me

My photo
kuala selangor / shah alam, selangor, Malaysia
Hye everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm selling selected USED/PRE-LOVED items at reasonable prices. Specialized on band,brand and vintage t-shirts. All items are NEGOTIABLE. So don't hesitate to contact me for more information. Text/call +60172645744 (asri). LONG LIVE BUNDLE GENERATION!!

Vintage 1984 Culture Club




Vintage 1984 Culture Club.
Tag by Health Knit.
size L fits M.
pit to pit 18.5".length 27".
single stitch.
50% cotton 50% polyester.
good vintage condition.(tiada lubang/koyak).
ada sikit stains dekat ketiak.xnampak sangat.
made in USA.
rm285 including postage.

2 comments:

  1. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job. Keep it up 일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent information Providing by your Article thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice article. 한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete