About Me

My photo
kuala selangor / shah alam, selangor, Malaysia
Hye everyone! Welcome to my blog. I'm selling selected USED/PRE-LOVED items at reasonable prices. Specialized on band,brand and vintage t-shirts. All items are NEGOTIABLE. So don't hesitate to contact me for more information. Text/call +60172645744 (asri). LONG LIVE BUNDLE GENERATION!!

Vintage Sex Pistols 3D Design



Sex pistols god save the queen 3D.
Tag unreadable.
size L fits M.
pit to pit 20".length 27".
single stitch.
50% cotton 50% polyester.
dekat koler ada tetas sikit.(refer 1st picture).
ada 4 pin holes.(refer 2nd picture).
rm350 including postage.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. I authentically greeting your way for writing an article. I safe as a majority loved it to my bookmark website sheet list and will checking rear quite than later. 야한동영상

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together. 한국야동닷컴

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want to say that this article is very nice and very informative. 한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your article and I hope you will share some more information about this.. keep sharing! 중국야동넷

    ReplyDelete